What to bring?
Use this handy checklist to help you prepare for your cat’s check-in with us:
- A current Vaccination Certificate.
- Please be sure that your cat has been treated for fleas and worms within the last month.
- If you have inspected our cattery already, bring your completed Registration Form.
- Any medications, clearly labelled and with all relevant instructions. Please ensure the prescription label is up to date and medication has not been pre-cut.
- A worn T-shirt, towel or pillowcase of yours to help them feel secure. Your cat’s sense of smell is very powerful, so an item with your scent will help them settle into their new surroundings.
- Any toys and scratching posts from home that they may like.
- You are welcome to bring in any of their bedding, blankets or baskets, however we can supply our own bedding if required.
- Any special foods and relevant feeding instructions.
- Remember to label their carry-case with their name and your surname.
- If your cat hasn’t travelled in their carry-case for some time, be sure that is clean and free of dust and cobwebs.
TIP: If your cat is upset with the carry-case, try a little lavender oil on the towel inside. Secure the case firmly and cover it with a blanket for the journey. Some cats feel safer with the carry-case covered.